Practice Areas:Complex & General Commercial Litigation, Sports Law, Entertainment Law, Intellectual Property, International Law
Kevin breaks the mold of an old-school attorney. Eclipsing his years of experience, Kevin has developed an evolved approach to the law and a fearless brand of advocacy, while remaining acutely aware of his clients’ budgets and ultimate goals. Kevin’s pragmatic, yet creative, outlook on the law has allowed him to represent clients across a range of industries and disputes, achieving favorable judgments, settlements, and agreements.
Kevin was nominated by SuperLawyers as a Rising Star each year from 2017 to 2020.
- Successfully briefed and argued before the Second Circuit Court of Appeals that the Eastern District Court of New York made a clear error in a calculation of a client’s damages in a contract dispute, resulting in the Second Circuit Court of Appeals overturning the district court’s decision and doubling the client’s damage award.
- Successfully opposed a motion to certify questions of law to the New York Court of Appeals before the Second Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Won a verdict following a Bench Trial resulting in an award of six figures for a client in a contract and securities dispute in the Eastern District Court of New York.
- Won damages and reimbursement of attorneys’ fees through summary judgment for a client in a contract dispute in the Southern District Court of New York.
- Negotiated a consent decree following submission of pre-trial documents, resulting in a judgment for a client’s full demand in a contract and securities dispute in the Southern District Court of New York.
- Defended a client in an intellectual property and employment dispute, resulting in a favorable settlement and extended payment plan.
- Negotiated a multifaceted exclusive distribution agreement on medical supplies distributor.
Bar of the State of New York
Bar of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Southern District New York
Eastern District New York
US Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
US Court of Appeals For the Federal Circuit
J.D., Brooklyn Law School
B.S., Fordham University
“The Unspecified Specificity of Sport: A Proposed Solution to the European Court of Justice’s Treatment of the Specificity of Sport”, Brooklyn Journal of International Law (2014)