Andrea Terese Timpone
Practice Areas:Intellectual Property, Litigation, Corporate Law
- Drafting Motions to dismiss and for sanctions in a federal copyright litigations.
- Regularly appears in state court on complex commercial cases.
- Preparing share purchase, investor subscription and shareholder agreements in an acquisition of a technology company.
- Composing discovery demands and subpoenas in federal trademark litigations.
- Research and submission of responses to USPTO office actions.
- Negotiating and drafting of statements of work agreements and licenses relating to intellectual property.
Bar of the State of New York Southern District of New York
American Bar Association
Juris Doctor – Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York
B.A., Hunter College
Awards, Achievements and Publications
Senior Notes Editor of the Cardozo Public Law, Policy, & Ethics Journal
Senior Editor of the Cardozo Journal of Law & Literature.
“The True Price for Your Fake Gucci Bag is a Life: Why Eliminating Unsafe Labor Practices is the Right Answer to the Fashion Counterfeit Problem.”