From contract negotiation, license agreements to worldwide IP protection, our partners have you covered. GS2Law caters for a full range of scenarios falling under the broad umbrella of intellectual property.
• Trademark registration
• Patent prosecution
• Patent infringement
• Copyright registration and enforcement
• Amazon.com and E-Commerce guidance, registration and enforcement
• Cyberlaw and the Internet
• IP litigation avoidance
• Product licensing
• Music publishing
• Entertainment, music, sports, arts, and media law
Our partners at GS2Law have shown success throughout the last 7 years in scaling either a prosecution or a defense that fits the legal and business needs of our clients. We have developed a particular brand of litigation where commercial reality and the costs of long term litigation are appreciated as a fine balance.
The extensive trial and Alternative Dispute Resolution experience GS2Law possesses gives us the ability to provide sound judgment on both litigation and pre-litigation strategies on both domestic and international levels.
Partners at GS2Law excel in:
• Pre-litigation scenarios and strategies
• Alternative dispute resolutions
• Mediation services
• Civil and commercial litigation
• White-collar crime
• Risk analysis on FCPA and the UK Bribery Act
• Asset forfeiture
• IP enforcement and litigation avoidance
• International trust disputes
• Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) proceedings
Our whistleblower partners have made it their business to work with our clients to help in the clean-up of Wall Street. Trust, confidentiality and success are our guiding principles throughout the entire process and till the payment of the monetary awards.
Check out our short animated infographics!
Partners at GS2Law have already delivered the largest CFTC award to date -above $1O million, more than 30 times the next largest award. All of our whistleblower partners have developed close relationships with the various offices of whistleblower (CFTC, SEC, IRS). Since 2012, we have submitted numerous whistleblower tips, leading to half a billion dollars retrieved by the federal government.
For a free anonymous consultation, call one of our whistleblower partners.